This can be done by creating and maintaining a great skincare routine. A skincare routine can help you look younger and has many other benefits.
- On average, 78.8% older women are unhappy about their skin.
- These are usually due to natural aging changes. As they age, older women will often experience dark circles, wrinkles and dark spots.
- These qualities are not always preventable but it is possible to minimize them.
It’s Really Simple Skincare Science
Why is skin care so important? Continue reading to find out more about the importance and benefits of a skincare regimen.
The importance of Skin care
- Your skin care routine has a huge impact on how you look wrench science now and in the future.
- Your skin will look better when you are younger. As a young woman, you’ll find it harder to care for your skin.
- Follow the daily routine and find the products that work best for you. You will be happy you did.
- Here are other reasons skin care is important.
Simple Skincare Science
Science is the best way to explain the importance of skincare!
To make way for new cells, our skin sheds old cells every so often. This is the reason your skin appears dry and flaky. Our skin sheds millions of cells each day.
Skincare is essential because of the life cycle of skin cells. Your skin can look healthy and shiny one day but then turn dull or flaky the next. You can maintain a healthy glow by taking care of your skin.
- It is easier to prevent than it is to fix
- It can be difficult and costly to visit the doctor if you are sick.
Your illness is causing you to miss work, so you need to figure out a way to make an appointment. This is a time-consuming task.
It’s easier and more affordable to get the flu shot, take vitamin C, and practice good hygiene. This is preventative medicine, and it doesn’t matter if you are using skincare.
As they age, many women opt to have botox, fillers or laser treatment for their skin insecurities. These procedures can reduce wrinkles, but they are costly!
The cost of cosmetic procedures is not covered by insurance. If you decide to have one, you will be paying out-of-pocket. These procedures can also cause discomfort and may require healing.
It would be so much easier to follow a routine for your Simple Skincare Science to reduce future insecurities. We believe so! This is my favorite benefit of a skincare regimen.